Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Makeup & First Impressions

So today my sister Tawnys(s/o to her!!) came home from work with a goodies for me! I see her come in with a box. Not just any box but a box from SEPHORA! &i'm instantly jealous.&then I see her approach me...this box is for me! :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
As I riped the bow from this box, I saw 3 gems in there, beautifully packaged.
Photobucket
Benefit's Belle Bamba
Photobucket
Photobucket
(does not show to it's true color, camera washed it out)

 Benefit's Lip Shine in "back to the fuschia"
Photobucket
Photobucket

and last but not least Kat Von D's true romance eyeshadow palette in METAL ORCHESTRA.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I diiiiiiiied! I've been wanting the Bella Bomba sooo bad! & I've wanted to try out Kat Von D's palette but I kept hearing mixed reviews about the shadows so I'm glad I get to check them out myself. As for the Lip Shine, of course my sister got the me the pinky-est and glittery-est one so it's pink & sparkly, what's not to love about it?

Shitty swatches because of shitty camera...I couldn't steal Mels waaaaah :(
I'll be playing makeup this weekend ;]

xo,
tri$ha

No comments:

Post a Comment