Friday, March 18, 2011

Booze & Lies.

  Lies. We all tell them Women lie at least 3x a die while men lie twice as much.
It's understandable, we all lie. I lied today when I said I hadn't ate anything but I'd already ate a sandwhich...Little lies.
  Then there's the bigger lies. I can sure as fuck tell a big lie as well. Like when I'm at starbucks with Mel + friends and we're sipping on some wine, and I come home shit faced and my mother asks if I'm drunk and I say no. And then the next day,when I'm throwing away my clothes because I threw up on them(she does my laundry, so if she saw throw up stains there'd be waaay too many questions to answer)&she asks what I'm doing I say I started my period in them, duh mom! &when she comes in my room and smells like alcohol I already have my nailpolish removal spilled on the floor so that it doesn't make it obvious.
  Okay, so obviously that's the lies of an alcoholic.

And then there's the lies people tell you.
  Like when somebody knows you're an alcoholic. &they know you gave it up for lent. & they promise you they're not gonna drink. And you feel happy, because someone is gonna go through with this with you.
Then they tell you they're drinking a week later, because it's St. Patrick;s day, because they're having a hard day, because they miss you. And you're listening to yourself through their excuses, except you can't have a drink to this fuckery and nonsense(unless you want to piss off the big man up there)...It hurts. &these lies hurt me the most. Don't say you're gonna through something with me and bail a week later. Should've just kept drinking for the both of us, and not gotten my hopes up. Oh well...
 
  I'm so blaaaaaaaaaah right now. I've been feeling so anxious and nervous all week. I need a fucking drink. BUT I can't. Hurry up and get here Easter! I need me a glass bottle of fucking wine to relax! & feel calm.

xoxxo,
Tri$ha <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment