Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FTP

FUCK THE POLICE.
Seriously, they arrested my boyfriend in front of me and didn't even let me say goodbye to him.
The BPPD is seriously very unsympathetic. I asked if I could go say goodbye to him and they said no. WTF is that all about?! After they arrested him and let me go, I asked them for a ride home and they said they weren't taxis. Uhhhh, yeah. Fucking obviously. My boyfriend wouldn't get arrested by a taxi driver.
I'm super upset...I love him and now that BPPD has locked him away.
I'm gonna stay up all night...and do my presentation that's due tomorrow. & do his as well.
&I hope the instructor lets me present both of them.


:(

I'm seriously upset. That's MY boyfriend being locked up in jail tonight for something I feel as if it was my fault. He has court later today. I hope all goes well for him because I need him...especially in timies like these.

I love you RiRi <3
#FreeRiRi

No comments:

Post a Comment