Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm a LIAR.

(I haven't blogged in foreverrr. My sis claims I fucked up her computer so she's not letting me use it anymore & my computers charger is being lame so I'm computerless BUT if iI had a job, I'd have $$$ to buy one! Anyways, long story short my other sister let me borrow her computer so yaaaay.) So anyways...

Hi, I'm Trisha and I'm an alcoholic. And a liar.

I'm soooo emberassed with myself. Last night I drank with my homegirls even though I had promised my boyfriend I wouldn't drink without him. I ended up calling and saying stupid stuff to him. Ugggh. I've become what I hate. It's fucking horrible. I should've been honest but I lied. And today I couldn't lie to his face & told him that indeed I had drank. He got sooo upset. I failed him again. And honestly, I would understand if he never talks to me ever again.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Lying sucks. It really does. Someone always gets hurt. It's not fair, but neither is life. How dumb I to lie to a cutie that had wrote a song about me 2 days before.

You've got the most beautiful face
Lips so sweet it's hard to resist I need a taste
You take me far, this feeling cannot be replaced
Where were you when my life was the thing to waste?

I feel like I've met you in a past life
When I am with you I'm happy all the time
No point for anger 'cause you make feel worthy and so alive
Sometimes when we're together what's wrong just becomes right

I never wanna lose you
No intention to use you
I've waited for you to ressurect me
Breathe life into me, you see right through me

You're so precious loving you feels like a sin
So many reasons for you to leave me, shit! where to begin
I've lied, I'm an addict but you've never lost hope
Even when I confessed about me dangling by a rope

I never wanna hear you cry
I wanna love you till the day I die
I promise to care for you, treat you right
Cause the moments spent together  I just feel so alive

-RiRi

Don't I feel like an idiot?

Xoxxo,
tri$ha

No comments:

Post a Comment