Tuesday, May 17, 2011

randome thoughts

The galaxy is truly amazing, & life in it self is amazing, i sometimes ask my self philosophical questions about the meaning of life, the reason for being, if theres a God who created all that there is, whats beyond this life...but many times its pointless, for sometimes questions don’t have a direct answer. As humans we all have different perspectives, goals, ambitions etc. Two minds can never have the same exact thought. I stumbled upon this beautiful photographed of a trifid nebula lightyears away from earth & words can’t describe it. It’s beauty both inspired me & caused me to reflect on my life. The paths which i’ve avoid & those which i’ve taken, how every action has a consequence and everything is some how connected/related. Does this rare & beautiful photograph evoke any emotions/feelings/thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment