Tuesday, May 10, 2011

XXO.

"Lewinsky's Story"

She is just dying to be loved
But also afraid of what he's capable of
Statement-"He makes me feel so happy"
Then she curls up and cries herself to sleep

Another tragic love story
Claims to love her yet she still feels lonely
He used her horribly now she's always depressed
Tricked her to believing that he'll always be better than the rest

All things come to an end
A whole year passes before her next boyfriend
Cute, charming, smart little fuck
If not for that (Valentine's) day she would've been shit outta luck

Tragedy soon too its turn
Never did her misery return
All things come to an end
But this guy promises to love her to death

Death creeps in the mind of this guy
So she teaches him to appreciate life
Bringing tears of joy to each others eyes
Becoming the sunshin to each other skies
(Love conquers all fears and worries
Give the oppurtunity to live freely)
No matter how hopeless
The sun will always shine its brightest
When they're together
This love seems to last forever

-RiRi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So boyfriend also wrote this about me. He was inspired by my drunk phonecall...I don't know what it is I said but I hope he understands I'm waaaaaaaaay over my ex boyfriend and the relationship. I don't miss "us". The relationship wasn't ever an "i love you baby" type of thing and Riri doesn't understand that and I wish he would. It would make everything 100 percent easier on OUR relationship, which actually matters.
BOYS. CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM...unless someone buys me the rabbit for my birthday this year, then maybe I can ;]

xo.
Tri$ha
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment