Thursday, May 19, 2011

D.I.Y



I buy most of my clothing, shoes, accessories, purses at thrift-stores or vintage stores. And i mostly always cut something to make it more appealing for me. Over a year ago i bought some funky rain looking like boots at Out of The Closet in EchoPark, they were kind of funky & not really my style but they were only $1 and how could i have said no. Yet they had been living in my closet for over a year. Till i had the idea of giving them a DIY makeover  by cutting them up & spray painting them.
1. The originally Funky boots, which look so 80’s, but with the help of some scissors, and white & black spray paint that 80’s vibe was soon in the past. 
 2. I gave them a cut (not straightly but close enough), spray painted them white to make the black grasp better. 
3. Lastly I spray painted them black, even though i kind of spray painted them to close(& there’s some white spots). Over all I liked the end results & finally these shoes will be worn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment