Friday, July 29, 2011

Im blonde

now, thanks to my friend Mikol(who does great hair work). I won’t stay blonde for long eventually i want to have pink hair, & then go back to brown (you probably could care less). Any who last Saturday I went downtown for a lovely little adventure. I love downtown it’s such a diversity of individuals from social class/racial/cultural. And there are so many neat places/things to see explore, I was just snapping pictures for my photo class in Chinatown, Olvera Street, Little Tokyo (found some groovy round sunglasses & its super d duper hard for me to find glasses that go with my circular face). I encourage you to go visit downtown LA (or your local downtown) be open minded to other cultures/try new things/step out of your comfort zone & have a random adventure. xoxo 

1 comment: