Monday, July 18, 2011

DO YOU EVER...?

Look back at where you were exactly a year ago from the moment this thought crosses your mind? I do. ALL THE TIME. And it trips me the fuck out. Like last year, I felt as if the only person that ever truly understood me was gone. He wasn't there to be mine anymore. And it hurt so bad. I thought I'd never ever be happy.
Today I looked back and realized how happy I am now. I got employed today(yayy!) & I got this awesome guy next to me that makes me happy by my side. AND NO, I DON'T NEED A MAN BY MY SIDE TO MAKE ME HAPPY, but it's good to see my handsome riri by my side. Anywayz, yeah it was just one of those weird days. I guess it makes sense now when people say things change but they're still the same.

So yeah, post me your thoughts on how fast time really goes. Have you ever looked back and said "WOW! I thought we'd be friends forever" or thought you'd never get over someone but did...or did not? I'd like to know your stories :] please and thank you<3

xxo.
Tri$ha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
^that's how i feel right now

1 comment:

  1. if things change they shouldn't be the same

    and i never thought you'd get a job
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete