Thursday, May 31, 2012

Weekenddddd





































This past weekend was pretty memorable I went to my first AA meeting which was extremely interesting, which lead to a sober fun Friday night with Murphy, on Saturday I attended an event at Back to the Grind in Riverside. Sunday I made up for my Fridaysober night & drank the day away at the Silverlake Jiblee music festival  which was a blast thanks to some great friends(Kat & Nick). People snapped too many pictures of my outfit yet I know the results are probably some horrific drunk looking photographs...Monday was Murphy’s 21st  Birthday so I accompany Murphy, his bf(mikhol) and Nelly to Redwood Bar, followed by La Cita where we danced the night away and I had one too many drinks. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment