Saturday, April 16, 2011

BRIGHT EYESSS

 So i’m a HUGE Bright Eyes fan, to the point that this past Wednesday i attended one of their shows solo. The solo experience was a bit strange, i had never attend any shows alone, yet i loveeeed all of the songs they played & the opening bands were Jenny & Johnny and some other pretty neat band (which i forgot the name of opps). I was just a bit disappointed that i got balcony seatS!And i wasn’t up close & personal to my favorite band. The surrounding ppl around me were lame fake fans who didn’t know their old emotional, powerful great songs, no true hardcore fans like me. Anyways I just loveee Conor Oberest as a teen i learned to love & appreciate his lovely lyrics & music. He is truly one of my generations most talented artist, his lyrics are so beautifully crafted. So listen to some good old bright eyes & get emotional! jk His new stuff is pretty great tooxoxo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment