Tuesday, January 11, 2011

cheap wine, fancy sex.

Even though I'm still ~obsessing over my ex(HA!) and spending a good fuck time with him on Friday, I decided I'd still go out on a date with N. I seriously had nothing to wear, I was still swooning over the amazing sex time I had spent with the ex, so I wasn't really feeling it. He told me to wear a cheetah dress...so I did.

[INSERT PICTURE OF OUTFIT HERE??] Okay, maybe not.

So, we met at Starbucks. ~Very classy, I know. And then immediately embarked on our journey to the beach where he seranated me and- ahahaha, I wish, anyways N began driving to the theater where we were to watch Black Swan(such a good movie, but you all already know that). I was telling him how I don't like surprises and then told me he had one for me...little wine bottles! They fit perfect in my purse. As I sipped on my wine, I got a little emotional to the movie(sad but true) but was so glad when it was over. Then we walked back to his truck, where he surprised me again with, gasp, MORE WINE! So we drank straight from the bottle in the parking lot, laughing and having a good conversation.

Being the fat bitch I am, I was happy when he said he had the "wine munchies" and I suggested we go to Wing Stop(of course, I WOULD), and munched some hot wings and fries. And then he said the most romantic thing ever...that we should go buy more alcohol :'] And of course, I was up for it. We got in the car and we headed to our local 711 where he bought beer and I decided to try out the new 4lokos(FAIL). Then we went back to the Wing Stop parking lot to drink, and what happened in N's truck during that time is kind of fuzzy in my head.

I can recall making out and getting good head. Hence, a good night for Trisha.
BUT from one picture to the other, he steals my spider ring...WTF??!


It started like this ^

But ended like this ^


Hmmm...

Xo, Trisha.

P.S.
I know everyone is thinking this:

No comments:

Post a Comment